Windows Mobile

Jul 21, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Hello,

Did anyone already tried to use WipeTouch on WM phones? I try on my LG E-900 but events don't seem to get listened....

Thanks for your feedbacks.

AmigaINC

Coordinator
Jul 21, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Unfortunately WP7 doesn't support the touch events yet. Touch is handled with the normal mouse (down, up, move) events.

Should be easy to "hack" WipeTouch, I'll add this to my to-do list for next release. But I'm going on holidays tomorrow so it shouldn't happen before September, so if you're in a hurry please let me know today so I can help you with it.

Cheers!

Jul 22, 2011 at 9:31 AM

Of course I'm not in a hurry, have good holidays (lucky guy) and see you in September !

Coordinator
Oct 12, 2011 at 4:02 PM

I have release a new version (testing 1.2.0) with support for WP7. Could you test and let me know if it works as expected? Thanks!

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:45 PM

FYI, I'm running WP7 (7.5 Mango) and am testing with v1.2.0 and wipe events are NOT working. Wipes in the areas on the demo page just drag the page around like a normal scroll. The "tap/click" event does work, however, on the 2nd target area.

Device:  HTC HD7

-Travis

Oct 18, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Hi igoramadas, I agree with computray, wipetouch doesn't work on WP7 (7.10 for me). It seems the event is not captured...

However, I've solved a few stuffs for blocking scroll on IE mobile : just make a main DIV with width=viewportwidth and height=viewportheight + overflow=hidden ! (for information)

Oct 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM

hiiiiii, just a little correction on else if (navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf("windows phone")>=0), with >=0 works better for non-WP browsers!